Windows 10 has come with any type of update, but it is offering some of the ways for you. It will help to control the way your PC gets system and feature updates. So for your convenience, we are providing a simple process that will tell you how to disable or delay automatic Windows 10 system updates.
It is the best choice if you wish to hold off on a feature update or are on the metered connection. It is a right way if you want to wait until you are connected to Wifi or Ethernet. In this post, we will also discuss how to set upload and download limits for system updates to save on bandwidth.
You also need to know that Windows Store apps are a collection of update automatically by default. This comes with native Microsoft apps such as- Mail & Calendar, News, and Sports. It is also important for any apps or games that you have downloaded from the Microsoft Store. It depends on the app like- games; in particular, the updates can be quite large for games. If you have limited bandwidth or are on a metered connection, then you need to turn off the updates. There is no matter that what the reason is; in any case, you can disable automatic Store app updates, too.
Steps to Disable Auto Updates for Store Apps:-
- First of all, you need to open the Microsoft Store app.
- Her, you will need to click on the Options button (…) that is placed in the upper-right corner and then select the Settings option.
- Then move to the following screen and turn off the “Update apps automatically” by going switch in the App Updates section.
- Now, to find updates, you will need to manually update all of them by clicking on the Options button (…) which is placed in the upper-right corner.
- Then select the Downloads and updates option from the menu.
- Then click on the “Get updates” button.
- After that, you will see a list of available updated apps, and then you can update them individually or all of them at once.
It is also important that if you have set up your system as a metered connection to disable system updates, it can also prevent the Store apps from updating.
AAnyway if you want to save everything up-to-date on your system. Microsoft is helping you to maintain it by having your core OS and apps update automatically in the background. Still, it’s also important to know that the company is providing you control to either turn off updates or delay them for a time that’s handier. While it includes in Windows Store apps, so it is also important to remind that Microsoft now allows you to install them on various PCs at once.
We hope that this post will help you if you are trying to Disable Automatic Updates for Windows 10 Store Apps. Please follow each given step to save your time and efforts.