Microsoft Office is a family of the user programs, client and server software and is being used by millions of users on a day-to-day basis. Microsoft Office has been available for the general public since 1990. The Office 365 version is a cloud-based system. But sometimes, we can face some common errors while using it. Amongst all of the errors, one is- MS Office error 1935. The steps provided in this article will let you breathe a sigh of relief. In this article, we will discuss the solutions for Error 1935. It can occur during the installation of assembly component.
Let’s Discuss Some Possible Causes of Error 1935:-
- If your Microsoft .NET framework is not installed correctly or installation is damaged
- Outdated driver on your system.
- Incomplete and damaged installation of program or application.
- Corrupted and Incorrect registry entries may be a leading cause of this type of error.
- Incomplete deletion or updating of software and devices
- Accidentally shutting down of the computer system
Some Simple Ways to Fix Microsoft Office Error 1935 Easily:-
We are providing some effective solutions to completely fix this Office error from your computer system. Please follow the each given step to get an effortless solution with this Microsoft error.
1- Solution – Recheck Registry: –
First of all, check the system registry because it might be infecting the installation process. You can use a registry cleaner tool to clean registry infection, then try to install Microsoft Office program again.
Steps to Edit the Registry Entries:-
- First type regedit in the “Search for programs and files” box.
- Just wait for regedit.exe to display in the list
- The right-Click on the given file, and select “Run as Administrator” option.
- Increase the RegistrySizeLimit key
- Browse to: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\
- Right Click on the “RegistrySizeLimit” and select “Modify” option.
- Move to Value Data box, ffffffff (8 – fs)
- Click on the “OK,” and then exit the Registry Editor
- After that, try to install office software again.
- After installing Office program, restart your computer.
- Check your error has been resolved. if yes then its fine otherwise you can move on to the next solution.
2- Solution – Repair or update Microsoft .NET Framework Elements: –
- First of all, check and make sure that you have installed the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- To check installed program status you can visit the below-given link- http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653.
- If you have get anything is missing then you need to download and install updated version of .NET Framework.
- After completing the process of downloading and installing latest version of .NET Framework, attempt the installation of Microsoft Office.
After following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to resolve the Microsoft Office Error 1935. But, if you still need any help or support, call on Microsoft Office toll-free number or chat with Microsoft Office Technical Support. For more details visit Microsoft Office website Office.com/setup or Office.com/myaccount.