A Microsoft Office is a suite of products which is developed by Microsoft Corporation which includes some programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint. Microsoft Office is compatible with home, office, and business owners.
As we all know the name Microsoft, Microsoft offers a one-time purchase policy to all their users. So, once you purchase the Microsoft office, then you have an option to transfer the Office to a new or another computer and again activate it with the old license of the Microsoft. If your hardware fails, then Microsoft allocates you to transfer the software earlier.
All Office licenses are transferable, so first you need to deactivate the software and then install on the old computer. Always remember that when you deactivate the software, then you are required to uninstall Office from the old computer.
We are providing you complete steps to transfer the Microsoft Office to another computer. The given process is very easy but if you need any technical support form the team of Microsoft then dial the toll-free number of Microsoft customer support or visit Office.com/setup to get instant support.
Steps to Transfer the Microsoft Office to Another Computer:
The steps discussed below is very easy and simple to follow. But to avoid trouble follow the steps in ascending order. This process is very less time-consuming and takes fewer efforts. The steps are mentioned below-
Step-1: Deactivating Office from the Old Computer
- Open a web browser on the old computer in which presently Microsoft Office is installed.
- Then, go to the URL by following the given link Office.com/MyAccount in a web browser
- Now, Log in to the Microsoft Store
- By typing the registered email ID and password to log in to your account.
- Once you log in, then the website will display your currently active installs.
- Then, click on the Install button
- Now, click on the Deactivate Install option.
- Then finally the popup message will notify that the installs are deactivated.
- And it will deactivate the current installation of Microsoft Office.
After completing the procedure, the next step is to uninstall office from your computer.
Step-2: Uninstalling Office from Computer
- Click on the Windows Search button.
- Then, click on the Control Panel.
- Now, click on the Uninstall a program option.
- If you-you is unable to find it, then select the “Category” in the “View By” drop-down menu option.
- Choose and click on the installed version of Microsoft Office.
- Then, click on the Uninstall option.
- Click on the Uninstall button appear in the notification popup.
- Then, click close in the popup.
- This button appears when Microsoft Office uninstalling process is finished.
After completing the whole given procedure, the last step is to install in a new computer
Step-3: Installing Office on New Computer
- Open a web browser on your new computer; you want to install Microsoft Office.
- Then, go to the URL by following the given link https://stores.office.com/myaccount/.
- Then, Log in to the Microsoft Store.
- By typing the registered email Id and password to login to your account.
- Click on the Install option. It will download a setup file on your new computer.
- Then, click on the .exe file setup file.
- Click on the Run option appears in the popup.
- Then, click on the Next button.
- Now, click on the Sign In option.
- Sign in with the email address and password
Finally, You can use Microsoft Office on your new computer. It might be possible that software continues to install in the background. So do not restart or turn off your computer until the installation is finished.
After completing the whole procedure if you need any technical support from the team of Microsoft then contact the Microsoft customer support. The technicians are qualified professionals and available 24*7 to assist you. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of Microsoft customer support. And if you want to activate newly purchased Microsoft Office suite then visit the MS Office activation URL www.Office.com/setup.