Outlook email service is a famed or reputed mail service on the globe, and most of the users are using it for a perfect email performance. Outlook email service is developed for the system users to send or receive the mail anytime. Users can also save various types of files in the PST section of the Outlook service. It is also used for managing the email section and different account information. But sometimes, when the users try to send or receive emails from Outlook mail account, they can face the Outlook error 150. It is a very common issue that appears on your computer with some unwanted condition. After occurring the Outlook error 150, you will not be able to send or receive any mail from your Outlook account. So, it is very important to remove this error by using some manual or automatic solutions. In this post, you will get some manual steps to solve the error code 150 from your outlook service.
Causes of Outlook Error Code 150
Outlook error 150 may be caused due to many reasons for your outlook software. Please read all the causes carefully:
- when you have done an incomplete installation of the Outlook related program.
- when you have stored corrupted PST files on your Outlook account.
- when you have an internet connection issue or server problem on your system.
- when virus or infections has covered your software or related files.
- when you have installed infected or corrupted PST folder or files.
- when you have misconfigured the file system.
- when you have not uninstalled the infected files in a proper way.
How to Get Rid of Outlook Error 150
You can fix the Outlook 2011 error 150 with the help of the following manual troubleshooting steps. Please apply each step properly to get an instant resolution from this issue.
- First of all, you need to check your available network connection.
- Now, sign up your Outlook account and go to the outlook setting section.
- Now, delete your Outlook account by clicking the “Comcast” option.
- Now add an Outlook account by selecting the + sign and create the Comcast as default.
- Now, navigate to outlook settings and select the available account which one you want to add in outlook.
- Now, go to outlook mail inbox, delete all the stored emails.
- Now, delete all the temporary or junks files or folders.
- Now, restart your outlook account.
Now check the error has resolved, if yes then fine.Otherwise, you need to take support from the outlook customer helpline number to get a right suggestion for your Outlook error 150.
Outlook Customer Support Helpline Number:
Outlook technicians will always give a satisfied response for any of your issue. To connect with the certified outlook technician, you need to dial outlook helpline number. You can connect with them also by a live chat. If you are facing any other issue related to Outlook service, you need to make a call to the provided Outlook customer toll-free number. Now users have multiple choices to take support from the outlook expertise technicians. If you are interested to know more about the outlook, then you can visit outlook official website. You will know all the updated or latest services of the outlook. There is one more best thing in outlook service that it is providing the experts service who are available 24*7, so meet with them anytime as per your comfort.